At Ed Shults of Warren, you are welcomed to a warm, friendly, and no pressure selling environment. We put our customers first to create the best possible buying experience. We like to do things a little differently and give you the most value from your purchase and to show you we're committed to earning your business not just for one purchase, but long-term.
Our goal is to set the highest standards in the retail automotive industry
Our no pressure professional sale environment ensures that our experienced sales staff will focus on dedicating their time to each customer to ensure we will find the best vehicle to meet your individual needs. Our sales process is simple: provide customers with the information they need, offer a fair price, and treat each customer as a member of our family. In addition to our 'customer first' sales process, Ed Shults of Warren supports our community as they support us.
- Chrysler Five Star Award Winner and Subaru Stellar Performer Award
- Recipient of the 2012 Warren Times Observer Readers' Choice Awards. Voted #1 by our community for: Favorite New Car Dealer, Favorite Used Car Dealer, Favorite Used Car Salesperson: Art Chamberlin
- Recipient of the 2014 Warren Times Observer Readers' Choice Awards. Voted #1 by our community for Favorite Used Car Dealer
While we do value those awards, they don't tell the full story of our dealership and the value you will be getting when you give us your business. We also offer:
- Used Car Assurance: Every Car in our used inventory (except our money saving "as-is" vehicles) receives a rigorous 154-point inspection. We check everything from the fuel lines to the tires to ensure high used car quality
- Customer Referral Program
- Over 200 new and pre-owned vehicles with new arrivals daily
- One year Shults Advantage with every purchase. Free Oil Changes / Multipoint inspection / fluid top off, and more
- Accountable management team with an open door policy
- Full featured customer service lounge with complementary coffee, Wi-Fi, TV, and current reading materials
- Our business managers offer you a range of auto finance options for you to choose from. We have many financial solutions available to us to fit anyone's financial situation
- Extended parts and service department hours on Tuesdays and we're open on Saturdays
- Late night key drop for customer convenience
- Ten ASE Certified technicians, Ten Chrysler Certified technicians, and Ten Subaru Certified service technicians
- Local shuttle service available
- Over $400,000 of parts inventory in our Parts Department
Come visit us and see why you should come to Ed Shults of Warren.